What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he/she re-accesses our contents. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a certain user who has visited the web previously, visualized certain pages, Etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are then sorted according to a number of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie responsible, and can go from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to it.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are set by default to block the installation of advertising cookies or third parties on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in supporting advertising or third-party cookies, you can set your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that he is expressly consenting to the responsible for their use, being able to exercise his rights and revoke his consent in any time, through request to mARdEhIELO.
Below we inform you in detail all cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and acceptance or rejection, all or only some of them may be installed.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or you prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to install, you can set up your browsing options to make it that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, to know, to block or to eliminate the cookies installed on your computer can do it by means of the configuration of the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> privacy-> settings. For more information, see Microsoft Support or browser help.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options-> Privacy-> History-> custom settings. For more information, see Mozilla Support or browser help.
- Chrome: Settings-> show advanced options-> Privacy-> content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser help.
- Safari: Preferences-> security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser help.